1. High impact resistance Ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene ranks first among plastics in impact resistance and impact absorption, and it is difficult to crack it whether it is a strong external impact or internal pressure fluctuations. Its impact strength is 10 times that of nylon 66, 20 times that of polyvinyl chloride, and 4 times that of polyethylene. Especially in low temperature environment, its impact is strong
Instead, it reaches a higher value.
2. High wear resistance, the friction coefficient of ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene is small, and the ultra-high molecular chain is particularly long, which improves the service life of the product.
3. Corrosion resistance is based on ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene, which is a saturated molecular group structure, so its chemical stability is extremely high, and it can resist various highly corrosive media (acids, alkalis, salts) and organic compounds within a certain temperature and concentration range. Solvent attack.
4. Non-scaling properties The self-lubrication and non-adhesion properties of ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene, the friction coefficient Z is small.
5. Weather resistance and aging resistance The black modified UHMWPE produced by our company has good weather resistance and aging resistance. On the one hand, because there are few unsaturated molecular chains in the molecular chain of the ultra-high pipeline and the molecular weight is large; on the other hand, the special modifier is added, which makes the service life of ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene greatly exceed.
through ordinary polyethylene pipes. After about 60 years of use, the ultra-high can still maintain more than 70% of its mechanical properties.
6. Wide temperature adaptability It can work under the temperature of -269℃ to 80℃ for a long time.
7. Flame retardancy It is used in special industries for fire protection, modified by adding flame retardants, and manufactured by special processing technology, which overcomes the flammability of UHMWPE itself and has flame retardant properties.
8. Light weight, easy installation, can adapt to various geological conditions