What are the advantages of using HDPE material for ground protection mats?
Ground protection mats are divided into living and industrial. Today, let's talk about Ground protection mats in industry. Ground protection mats are mainly used for road unevenness, preventing tires from slipping and playing the role of ground protection. So what materials are mainly used for Ground protection mats?
The skid plate is divided into ordinary iron plate, stainless steel plate, aluminum plate, aluminum alloy plate, HDPE plastic plate. Now more and more HDPE plastic sheets have become the first choice in the market. Because HDPE plastic sheet has many advantages:
1. Light weight. Compared with stainless steel plate, the weight is much lighter, but the toughness is improved and the buffer is increased. Reduce damage to the ground.
2. HDPE sheet has high wear resistance and impact resistance: adding a variety of modifiers to maintain the original characteristics and improve the practical advantages.
3. HDPE sheet is resistant to aging. Under natural outdoor conditions, nylon is prone to environmental stress cracking.
4. Very good electrical insulation
5. 100% recyclable and reusable, with strong practicability
Based on the above points alone, HDPE plastic Ground protection mats have already defeated stainless steel Ground protection mats. Coupled with the characteristics of environmental protection and corrosion resistance, HDPE plastic sheets will be widely used in the market in the future.